MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands including Gartner, Informa and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
MarketMuse is hiring a Customer Success Manager for full-time employment. The ideal fit has experience in account planning, managing client relationships and identifying new opportunities to further utilize MarketMuse solutions.
We are an early-stage startup that is growing very rapidly, so we're looking for someone who can move fast. Compensation is competitive. Long-term hires with the company can receive equity as well.
- 5+ years of successful Account Manager, Customer Success, or Onboarding Specialist experience
- 2+ years of SaaS experience
- Excellent presentation skills; experience/ability to communicate effectively at executive levels
- Persuasive, results-orientated and practical, eager to build relationships
- Superior organizational skills, especially around time-based projects with many minute and discrete tasks
- SEO, content strategy, or intelligent content experience a BIG plus
- Ability to see solutions in complex situations
- Experience with leading CRM tool (i.e.: Salesforce.com)
- Travel (est. 25%)
- Work from Boston when not visiting clients
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Proficient at Excel, Gsuite, Slack
- BA/BS degree
- Manage a book of business comprised of customers across all subscription tiers
- Retain revenue base by ensuring that clients not only receive their stated anticipated value but are delighted by their experience
- Build a base of customer evangelists and communicate identification of those evangelists with the Marketing team
- Grow revenue base by developing a keen understanding of the client's challenges and identifying new solutions that could impact the client's business goals and initiatives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Evangelize MarketMuse's product offerings, both present and future, through ongoing training and reinforcement through customer interactions
- Accurately forecast retention, growth, and customer health on a monthly basis
- Partner with the Sales organization to execute playbooks for client remediation, growth, and renewal
- Work closely with the Product team to provide specific, data-based feedback about challenges and success that our clients experience when leveraging our offerings
- Work with the rest of the Customer Success department on shared projects focused on meeting key department goals; identify opportunities for new projects and make the case of them
Interested candidates: please provide your LinkedIn profile.