MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
We are looking to hire a Jr. Sales Operations Specialist who understands business processes and has strong interpersonal skills, to be able to contribute to projects across functional teams and departments.
Compensation is competitive. Long-term hires with the company can receive equity as well.
- Triage and resolve Sales Operations cases, working directly with internal business stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and Product
- Assist Sales team in data organization and integrity through Mass Updating tools or Merging features
- Maintain appropriate service level agreement between Sales and Marketing by monitoring Leads and Activities metrics throughout the Sale cycle
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and dashboards for the Sales Forecast meetings
- Configure Salesforce platform to meet the needs of business users, primarily around custom fields, custom objects, workflow rules, assignment rules and process builder
- Explore and manage SaaS technologies including Google Suite, Outreach.io, Pardot, etc.
- BS/BA degree in either Business Administration or Information System
- 1-2 years of overall work experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite as well as Google Docs
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Experience with Salesforce basic functionalities as well as computer skill
- Great communication and written skills to run meetings and communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Aptitude for managing multiple tasks and prioritize according to urgency