MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
MarketMuse is hiring a Marketing Associate to join the team to help plan and execute our marketing strategy. You will work with the product, design and marketing teams to execute campaigns, with the goal of driving traffic and increasing revenue.
The ideal candidate loves to craft engaging messages and seeks new, creative ways to reach their target audience. You should have a full understanding of the funnel and marketing channels used within it, plus be able to analyze quantitative data to interpret metrics.
We are an early-stage startup that is growing very rapidly, so this is intended as a starting role with significant advancement opportunity. Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the market, competitive landscape, and customer journey.
- Fuel the sales pipeline through inbound channels, collaborating with the marketing and sales teams.
- Organize booth material for event exhibitions, with the possibility of travel.
- Grow social channels, establishing/maintaining relationships with influencers and run paid promotions.
- Collaborate in the creation of digital marketing material, case studies, product videos, etc.
- Execute email marketing campaigns, including our audience-based nurtures, newsletters and client emails.
- Run our monthly webinar series, promoting the webinars through necessary channels and ensuring they run smoothly on the day.
- Maintain metrics for analyzing performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Experience in Pardot
- Experience in SEO/search is helpful but not required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, agile startup environment
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Based in New York City or Boston, but open to remote applicants
Equal Opportunity Employment
At MarketMuse, we celebrate diversity -- we support it and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. MarketMuse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.