MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
We are looking to hire a Salesforce.com Administrator who understands business processes and has strong interpersonal skills, to be able to contribute to projects across functional teams and departments.
Compensation is competitive. Long-term hires with the company can receive equity as well.
- Maintain CRM system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, page layouts, etc.
- Create & maintain complex workflow rules and process builder flows
- Create & maintain complex formula fields and validation rules
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data with utility applications
- Keep up to date with Salesforce release cycles, suggesting those that can benefit our business
- Measure sales & team KPIs from Salesforce
- Conduct statistical analysis to understand and optimize performance
- Work with Marketing team to create and fine-tune scoring algorithms to prioritize leads & accounts according to business needs
- Develop framework to effectively prospect and qualify leads
- Work cross-functionally and proactively to support key stakeholders in Sales, Account Management, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Assist in preparing weekly, quarterly and yearly sales QBR and Board presentations
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis for sales leadership and executive teams
- Leverage a variety of sales enablement tools including Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Proposify, and Pardot
- Collaborate with finance team to ensure accurate bookings and renewal data in Salesforce.com CRM system through monthly contract reconciliation process
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- SalesForce administration experience preferred
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot system, processes and data issues
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team