MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
MarketMuse is hiring a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team to develop our product marketing strategy with the goal of strengthening our brand and accelerating sales velocity. You will work with the product, design and marketing teams to create the product messaging, develop product announcement strategies, and provide sales with regular updates and training.
We are an early-stage startup that is growing very rapidly, so this is intended as a starting role with significant advancement opportunity.
Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
- Develop marketing strategies for product launches, including social, press releases, media outreach, internal & client communications.
- Test product language and positioning on the website and other channels.
- Create collateral, case studies, product videos, and website copy to articulate the benefits of our products.
- Follow and analyze market trends to influence product positioning.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user, working closely with the product team.
- 3-5 years of B2B experience building and executing marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Proficient with Pardot
- Experience in SEO/search is helpful but not required
- Thrives in a dynamic, agile startup environment
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field
- Based in New York City
Equal Opportunity Employment
At MarketMuse, we celebrate diversity -- we support it and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. MarketMuse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.