MarketMuse uses AI to accelerate content creation.
By analyzing massive amounts of Web content, the MarketMuse platform builds content outlines that show you exactly how to write to cover a topic comprehensively.
Veterans United, BigCommerce, InterContinental Hotels Group and over 100 other brands use MarketMuse to improve content quality, realizing 5X+ gains in search performance.
MarketMuse is hiring a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team to build brand awareness, drive lead generation, provide sales support, and increase our social presence.
As the Marketing Manager, you will execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email marketing, social media, paid media, webinars, and conferences. You will be responsible for attracting site visitors, converting those visitors into leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
We are an early-stage startup that is growing very rapidly, so this is intended as a starting role with significant advancement opportunity.
Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
- Generate new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Analyze performance and report on critical metrics, including lead flow down the funnel
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our emails
- Craft product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products
- Own all social media channels and increase community engagement
- 3-5 years of experience building and executing marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Creative writer with an eye for effective emails and landing pages
- Proficient with HubSpot preferred
- Demonstrated effective use of a marketing budget
- Experience in building a content-focused marketing strategy
- Experience in SEO/search is helpful but not required
- Thrives in a dynamic, agile startup environment
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field
- Based in New York City