MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 140 brands including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
We are hiring an Account Executive for full-time employment. We are a startup that is growing, so we're looking for someone who can move fast.
Compensation is competitive and includes commission. Long-term, successful hires with the company can receive equity.
Independently drive sales in our Mid-Market segment ($12K ARR to $200K ARR).
* 2 Years + Sales Experience in a SaaS, subscription based business model.
* Exclusively interested in candidates for whom, success / plan level + achievement, is a habit.
* Experience in search or content marketing a plus but not required.
* Preference for candidates who have worked at a startup before.
* Candidates be experienced and comfortable in a Value-Based, or Solution Sales methodology.
* Role located in our Boston, MA Headquarters location.
*Execute effectively against new subscription bookings targets. Annualized Quota $600K to $750K ARR
*Collaborate effectively with Account Management to ensure successful onboarding experience for our clients.
*Partner effectively with your Marketing team, fully leveraging our inbound lead flow, as well as out-bound prospecting opportunities.
*Leverage in-house Sales Enablement materials to ensure that you develop and sustain the product and market expertise required to be a consultative resource to your prospects and future clients.
*Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times, and treat your colleagues, partners, clients, and potential clients with respect and courtesy in every business and social interaction.