MarketMuse uses AI to accelerate content creation.
By analyzing massive amounts of Web content, the MarketMuse platform builds content blueprints that show you exactly how to write to cover a topic comprehensively.
Veterans United, BigCommerce, InterContinental Hotels Group and over 100 other brands use MarketMuse to improve content quality, realizing 5X+ gains in search performance.
MarketMuse is hiring a Customer Success Manager for full-time employment.
The ideal fit has experience in account planning, managing client relationships and identifying new opportunities to further utilize MarketMuse solutions.
We are an early-stage startup that is growing very rapidly, so we're looking for someone who can move fast.
Compensation is competitive. Long-term hires with the company can receive equity as well.
* Experience in account planning and client relationship management.
* Experience in content marketing, content creation or editorial.
* Experience in advanced SEO/search is preferred but not required.
* Preference for candidates who have worked at a startup or early-stage agency before.
* Based in Boston or NYC.
* Own a portfolio of top-tier clients and be responsible for their success with MarketMuse through subscription renewal and account expansion
* Build account plans for long-term success for each client as they progress through the lifecycle stages.
* Demonstrate ROI and be comfortable presenting to senior executives
* Be a MarketMuse product expert and provide consultation to clients on how to best align MarketMuse's solutions with their needs.
* Be a liaison and advocate for the client between the different stakeholders at MarketMuse.
* Collaborate with MarketMuse stakeholders on how to maximize client value in all stages of the client relationship and
Interested candidates: please provide your LinkedIn profile.