What you’ll be doing
Robots delivering packages in a city will encounter every environment imaginable. From people and cars, to traffic cones and broken sidewalks, the robot must operate competently and safely throughout the day. One of the fundamental challenges at Marble is to develop perception and reasoning that can understand the scene and environment surrounding the robot. At Marble you will join a team of passionate scientists and engineers building a highly accurate and real-time perception solution to address these challenges.
- BS or a higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Project or real-world experience with sensor fusion/robotics machine learning and/or deep learning for detection, tracking, segmentation, and depth estimation and/or completion.
- Experience with resource-constrained online algorithms.
- Excellent C++/python coding, TensorFlow, strong engineering practices, debugging/profiling skills.
- Ability to survey literature for ideas and convert research papers into production implementation.
- Passion on cutting edge computer vision, machine learning, deep learning technologies and product delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of robotics and frameworks such as ROS
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Production industry experience with LiDAR/depth based 3D perception algorithms.
- Knowledge breadth in the academic literature of machine learning based perception algorithms.
- Independent project management and execution.
- Publications in top-tier computer vision/robotics conference (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICRA, IROS)
- Competitive salary and benefits (health / dental / vision)
- Generous early-stage equity
- Work with state of the art hardware
- Be at ground zero of the robot revolution