Whether you’re tracking the delivery of your grocery order, sending snaps on Snapchat, beating your personal best on a workout, or checking today’s forecast, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps. We’re changing how people move by mapping the world in real-time. We are the developer platform for location.
Mapbox is a global company with offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Beijing, Minsk, and Helsinki.
What We Do
Enterprise Applications builds and maintains the services that our company uses to engage with customers, sell our product, and operate smoothly. This includes marketing, CRM, Helpdesk, BI, and HRIS systems, as well as the integration between the systems. The team also delivers high quality data products to our data warehouse to give internal customers a clear picture of how the business is performing.
What You’ll Do
As an Integration Engineer on the Enterprise Applications team, you will design, build, and maintain the applications that power the business. You will engage with internal customers directly and design elegant solutions to address their feedback.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Salesforce instance that our sales team uses to sell Mapbox to our existing customers. You will also manage state-of-the-art integrations like Marketo and Segment for marketing, Clearbit for contact enrichment, Outreach.io for sales engagement, and more
- Implement a DevOps driven approach to Salesforce lifecycle management, with best practices such as version control, tests, and staging.
- Engaging with internal users and customers directly and designing elegant solutions based on their feedback
- Evaluating new 3rd party integrations to understand their ROI and overseeing their integration into our suite of applications
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- 3 years of experience with APEX development
- Familiarity with marketing automation software. Direct experience with our specific toolchain (Segment, Marketo) is a plus.
- Experienced with SQL
- Familiarity with cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and associated technology (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
What We Value
- We value high performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We value transparent, in-depth communication. Strong culture of open debate, decide, and commit. We value deeply understand problems and solving them at the root.
- We value the spirit of entrepreneurship, action-orientation, and fast moving ethos.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
We are creating a very strong team of professionals able to solve complicated and interesting tasks. We will provide appropriate working conditions, good salary, really nice office in the city center and others.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you consent to the provision of personal data, such as your name and contact information, which are required for Mapbox to process your application.