What We Do
The Enterprise Applications team builds and maintains the services that our company uses to engage with customers, sell our product, and operate smoothly. This includes marketing, CRM, Helpdesk, BI, Finance, and HRIS systems, and the integration between the systems. The team also delivers high-quality data products to our data warehouse to give internal customers a clear picture of how the business performs.
What You’ll Do
As the first Salesforce Administrator in the US on the Enterprise Applications team, you will design, build, and maintain the applications that power the business. You will engage with internal customers directly and create elegant solutions to address their feedback. In this role, you will work with numerous departments including Sales and Marketing Operations to deeply understand the entire customer life cycle, identify key integration points and optimize the current Sales Tech stack, and help build metric reports that allow RevOps management to make data-driven decisions. You will be responsible for managing our core GTM (Salesforce-based) systems. This is a fast-paced position with the capability to help automate the many business processes that surround our unique business. You'll responsibilities will include:
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including feature requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
- Work with stakeholders to build and maintain dashboards and reports that provide management with accurate metrics for our revenue funnel.
- Build integrations & automation between Salesforce and external applications with no code tools
- Evaluating new 3rd party apps to understand their ROI and overseeing their integration into our suite of applications
- Identify and drive technical efficiencies where appropriate, create\modify best practices and communicate those to the proper technical stakeholders.
- Create a technical approach and design documentation as required
- Ensure that best practices and industry standards are incorporated into all custom solutions
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- You have a passion for building scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Mastery of Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- Ability to evaluate design requirements and determine what’s best suited for declarative and third-party tools
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification (ADM211).
- Experience supporting cross-functional Marketing Ops Partners to drive Marketing and lead automation.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software. Direct experience with our specific toolchain (Customer.io, Marketo, Outreach.io, Drift) is a plus.
- A business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the following tools or equivalent: Netsuite, DocuSign, Marketo, Excel, Customer.io, Outreach.io.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders: