WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 140+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and Austin — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious recruiter to help us build a new marketing hub in Austin. You will join our international HR team, reporting to our Recruitment Lead.
The ideal candidate will align with our product approach to hiring, including formulating hypotheses, conducting A/B tests, measuring and estimating every aspect, and leveraging analytics wherever possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Source, interview, and guide candidates through all stages of the hiring process, specifically for the Marketing Function and other streams.
- Enhance the overall candidate experience.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with hiring managers.
- Participate and initiate internal projects for recruiting process optimization.
- Identify bottlenecks and suggest improvements based on recruitment metrics, including NPS and funnels.
- Develop market maps.
- Collaborate with the Employer Branding team to launch projects that discover and develop new recruitment channels.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, particularly with hard-to-fill positions in marketing and customer support. Previous experience in a recruiting agency would be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of the market and its demands.
- Experience in finding bottlenecks and problems in recruiting and related processes.
- Positive mindset and empathetic approach.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to build successful partnerships.
- Multitasking skills.
- Desire to grow professionally.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (via PLANS).
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and WeWork.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.