WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
ManyChat is expanding its marketing team and is on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to strengthen our presence on various social platforms. This role is crucial for growing and enriching ManyChat’s online community. The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape, coupled with a keen sense for emerging trends and cultural dynamics. Experience as a Content Creator is a major plus, as we aim to transform our social media channels to match and exceed the innovation and engagement levels of leading accounts in the industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the social media channels, with a priority focus on Instagram and YouTube, aiming to continuously grow the audience and enhance engagement.
- Develop and maintain a dynamic content calendar, ensuring a consistent flow of engaging and impactful posts across all platforms.
- Actively seek and cultivate collaborations with brands and creators to enhance our presence and influence in the social media arena.
- Define channel KPIs and measurement methods, and deliver comprehensive reports, showcasing the impact and progress of our social media efforts.
- Be the face of Manychat on social media, confidently engaging in front of the camera and connecting with our audience through authentic, personal interactions.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including product strategy, content creation, strategic partnerships, events, and analytics, to ensure a unified brand message across all social media channels and aligned initiatives with overarching company objectives.
- Stay updated with the latest social media trends, applying these insights to elevate Manychat content.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of social media management experience in the consumer tech industry, with a track record of fostering growth.
- Experience as a content creator is a huge bonus, bringing firsthand insights and expertise in engaging audiences through original content.
- Skilled in design and basic video editing, contributing to a wide array of compelling visual content.
- A passion for content creation and a dedication to keeping up with evolving social media trends.
- Keen attention to detail in all aspects of social media management.
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and a commitment to staying updated with the latest trends.
- Proficient in data analysis, adept at using insights for strategic decisions and effective storytelling.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (via PLANS).
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and WeWork.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.