WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Manychat is building out its marketing function and we’re looking to add a few key hires, one being our first Director of Content. In this role, you’ll oversee the development and execution of our content marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish brand guidelines, core messaging, and tone of voice for our content
- Lead a team of content writers and editorial talent
- Create and promote engaging content across a variety of marketing assets, including digital events, creative experiences, marketing copy, website copy, social media channels, video scripts, and more
- Collaborate with SEO professionals on researching content themes & optimizing content, page structure and sitemaps to ensure high visibility to our audiences
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure cohesion between all collateral
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to identify industry trends and best practices to apply them to the overall marketing strategy
- Analyze the performance of digital marketing initiatives, deliver results to internal teams, and identify areas for improvement
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (via PLANS).
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and WeWork.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.