WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Manychat is expanding its marketing department, and we are eager to welcome key new members, including our inaugural Head of Performance Marketing. In this pivotal role, you will be directly accountable for the success and impact of our performance marketing program. This includes building and managing a high-performing team as well as overseeing relationships and projects with third-party vendors and agencies, ensuring a cohesive and effective marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the development and expansion of performance marketing channels to strategically reach targeted audiences. This includes managing paid search, paid social, display advertising, newsletters, and sponsorships.
- Manage and continuously refine creative content and campaign strategies to effectively engage key audience personas.
- Own the paid media budget, overseeing all aspects of campaign management and reporting, with a focus on key metrics such as account growth, CPA, and ROI.
- Partner closely with marketing, product, and creative teams to ensure excellent customer experience, efficient operations, and continuous business improvement.
- Build and lead a team, developing the necessary tools and processes to achieve set goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Over 5 years of B2B SaaS experience in acquisition marketing and performance marketing, with direct oversight of paid social, SEM, display, retargeting, and funnel optimization.
- Proven experience managing monthly paid media budgets over $1 million.
- Expertise in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with self-serve B2B software companies is highly valued.
- A strong analytical mindset, adept in forecasting, tracking funnel metrics, and providing detailed analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Ads Manager, to effectively track and optimize campaign performance.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (via PLANS).
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and WeWork.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.