WHO WE ARE:
Manychat is a leading chat marketing platform, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, and was recently named one of "America's Best Startup Employers 200" by Forbes. Manychat currently helps more than 1 million businesses across 170+ countries interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case—whether generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond—Manychat helps businesses optimize interactions with engaged customers, increase customer conversion rates, and grow faster. With a team of 120+ teammates across three offices in New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan, Manychat is helping brands and creators around the world interact with their customers in valuable, meaningful ways.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a member of Manychat’s founding customer experience team, Customer Success Managers will act as a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, at scale. You will work with a large portfolio of customers to proactively drive adoption, deliver value, and act as the voice of your customers internally at Manychat. This role is part of a brand new team so we’re looking for candidates who are highly adaptable, flexible, and excited to educate all customers on the use cases of Manychat!
- Manage a scaled book of customers to drive overall account health via targeted engagements with regards to product usage optimization, education, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by sharing feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Manychat experience
- Proactively identify opportunities for customer growth and expansion, working closely with sales and support to develop strategies and plans
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services, industry trends, and competitive landscape to better serve customers and identify opportunities
- Ensure high customer satisfaction ratings (CSAT) across all Customer Success engagements
- Fluency in both English and Portuguese
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role, ideally customer success, consulting, account management, or sales experience, preferably working with a technical product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization clearly and empathetically
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to leverage data to identify trends, patterns, and customer insights
- Self-motivated and proactive approach, with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Scrappy, resourceful and comfortable in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with CRM and customer success software tools
- Familiarity with marketing and sales products
WHAT WE OFFER:
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Annual professional development reimbursement.
- Generous time-off policy to balance your work and life.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $80,000.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.