WHO WE ARE:
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS. Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners. With 110+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for customer support ✨superstars✨ to join our team! This role isn’t just about ticking off tickets and answering emails quickly, this is about delivering outstanding levels of service to our global customers. Our team is fun, kind, and empathetic - if this role and team sound exciting to you, we'd love to chat!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
😊Provide our users with an outstanding customer experience — it’s a part of our mission to make Manychat users feel happy whilst using our product
🎟️Analyze and respond to queries via ticketing system (no calls)
🏋Become a power user of our product to delight the customers
- ⚠️ Identify cases that need to be escalated and escalate effectively
- 🤝 Share feature requests and effective workarounds within the Support team
- 📊 Collaborate with the broader Manychat team on business objectives
- 🗓️ Attend regular team meetings to identify, discuss, and solve any ongoing projects, process improvement ideas, product features, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in the tech company — SaaS, PLG or Enterprise background is a plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in clear written communication
- Team-first mentality, with an unmatched level of support for teammates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to understand customer requirements and translate them into effective feedback for the product team
Available shifts for Brazil-based candidates:
- 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM São Paulo Time
- 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM São Paulo Time
Available shifts for Thailand/Philippines-based candidates:
- 5 AM - 2 PM Manila Time
- 6 AM - 3 PM Manila Time
- 7 AM - 4 PM Manila Time
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.