WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing Platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a dedicated HR Operations Leader who will craft a dazzling employee experience, drive change, and oversee all HR operational aspects at Manychat.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Cultivate an exceptional employee experience and drive positive change.
- Lead and inspire our International HR Operations team, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Take ownership of all internal HR functions.
- Align and synchronize the processes, considering the unique specifics of each location.
- Conduct market salary and benefits research.
- Oversee performance and salary review processes.
- Evaluate and enhance existing employee benefits.
- Streamline HR processes through automation, utilizing Slack bots, trackers, intranet, and travel services.
- Monitor and track key HR metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Champion initiatives focused on employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Manage internal communications, create informative guides, and make announcements on our Slack channels.
- Coordinate and manage corporate events to foster team spirit and engagement.
- Ensure the smooth operations of our physical offices, creating a comfortable and productive work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in team management with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to share responsibilities among team members, motivate, and provide support.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and enhancing HR processes.
- Proficiency in conducting and analyzing various studies, from C&B to engagement surveys.
- Experience in automating HR processes.
- C&B experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and managing a team distributed across different countries.
- Proficiency in Russian and/or Spanish.
- Skills in ensuring the smooth operation of the company's physical offices and creating a comfortable and productive work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance, including dentistry, psychology sessions, nutrition consultations, surgery, and travel assistance.
- Hybrid work format.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.