WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Yerevan, Barcelona, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join one of three cross-functional teams developing Meta channels, such as Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook. This is a role requiring close collaboration with backend developers and designers, and active participation in discussions of ideas and solutions.
The ideal candidate understands that product development goes beyond just coding; it's about creating value for the business. We are looking for a developer who recognizes that technology is a powerful tool for achieving business objectives and always strives for technical excellence.
A high level of English proficiency is essential, as we conduct a significant part of our communication in English.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in forming the team's backlog.
- Collaborate with your manager to shape the overall development strategy for the frontend stream, aligning it with product goals.
- Engage in identifying growth opportunities for you and your team.
- Apply TDD (Test-Driven Development) and adhere to "clean architecture” principles and other modern engineering practices.
- Influence the processes in the company. Our engineers participate in creating Definition of Done and Definition of Ready, onboard new employees, and help to create the skillsets.
- Share your expertise with the external community by writing articles for our blog and participating as a speaker at professional conferences.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A strong understanding of how the browser works and its interactions with the server.
- Experience in QA. We do all testing ourselves.
- Capability to work on both technical and product-related tasks.
- An upper-intermediate level of English and higher.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Relocation support through airplane tickets, accommodations for up to three weeks, and a relocation bonus.
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and medical сheck-ups, and covering prescription medication expenses.
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and office.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.