WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses grow faster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who will report to two managers: Head of Product and CTO. The ideal candidate is ready to go beyond typical administrative tasks. We are looking for someone who excels at overcoming various challenges, is self-motivated, and is dedicated to their role within the team. Qualified applicants will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct comprehensive market and product research.
The preferred location for this position is Barcelona. However, we offer a hybrid working model: that includes both options: onsite and remote work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Meeting Preparation: Prepare agendas, gather necessary documents, and ensure both executives are well-prepared for all meetings;
- Documentation: Assist in creating presentations, reports, and other essential documents;
- Research: Research industry trends, competitors, or potential business opportunities as directed;
- Event Coordination: Organize team events, off-sites, and other company-related gatherings;
- Project Management: Track the progress of various projects, ensuring deadlines are consistently met;
- Travel Coordination: Manage all aspects of business travel, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation arrangements;
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times;
- Expense Management: Compile, submit, and track expense reports for both executives;
- Calendar Management: Organize, schedule, and reschedule meetings to prevent conflicts and optimize time management for both executives;
- Email Management: Monitor, filter, and organize incoming emails, highlighting important items and drafting responses as needed;
- Communication: Act as a liaison between the executives and internal teams, stakeholders, or external partners;
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent English speaking skills are a must. Knowledge of Russian language will be a huge plus.
- Several years of successful experience in roles such as Project coordinator, Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant, encompassing a wide range of capabilities, including analytics and research tasks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost integrity and confidentiality;
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, preferably within the tech or SaaS industry;
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses;
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs;
- Health insurance including dentistry, psychology sessions, nutrition consultations, surgery, and travel assistance;
- Hybrid work format;
Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 40 000 - 50 000 EUR gross.