Manychat is a platform for automating business communications. We help businesses engage with their customers in Instagram Direct Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS. Our mission is to help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.Over a million companies across the world choose Manychat to grow their brands — from a small bakery in New Jersey to the Philippine Department of Education. Manychat helps them get more leads and drive sales, engage prospects and support existing customers, and launch and analyze marketing campaigns. Here you can find a lot of use cases.We are a team of more than 120 people, located in three offices. Our R&D team is located in Yerevan and Barcelona, and our marketing and sales team is based in New York.
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute on product team goals;
- Develop high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using Figma, and effectively communicate design ideas and validate usability;
- Collaborate with engineers throughout the process of building and launching ideas.
- Conduct user research and apply insights to support design decisions;
- Continuously iterate on designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and performance metrics, to optimize the app's user experience and drive user satisfaction;
- Advocate for a design approach focused on the user throughout the organization.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of in-house experience;
- Ability to create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your designs using Figma;
- A strong system / service design mentality. Eagerness to deeply understand product strategy and landscape of the product;
- Empathy and desire to understand users of a complex B2B product;
- Being autonomous and proactive;
- Ability to move forward quickly and integrate;
- Advanced English skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile principles.
We care about your growth
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses, and necessary literature.
We care about your comfort
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a laptop, a monitor, and any other tools you need for your duties.
- Hybrid work. You can combine a remote and in-person working environment.
We care about your well-being
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and сheckups, and covers your prescription medication expenses.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
What to expect
- Introduction with recruiter. You’ll meet with a Recruiter to discuss your experience and learn more about the role. This step is designed to see if we are a good match (30 minutes).
- Technical Interview. We’ll review your portfolio with our Product Design Director (1 hour) and you’ll complete a short whiteboard exercise (40-45 minutes).
- Final interview. You’ll meet with our leadership team (1-1,5 hours).