WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses grow faster.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Fullstack Developer for internal development, including an admin panel and integration of third-party tools for support, sales, and product teams.
Our tech stack: PHP, JS (React/Redux), PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, AWS.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop our internal admin panel and tools for support, sales, marketing, and product development teams;
- Participate in backlog planning and long-term roadmap creation.
- Engage in the platform track, collaborating with the platform team and stakeholders within the company.
- Integrate our product with external systems, such as Freshdesk, Intercom, Salesforce, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years experience working with PHP 7.4 or newer versions.
- 2+ years experience working with React/Redux.
- Strong knowledge of framework systems, such as NextJS, NestJS, and others.
- Understanding of modern web layout principles, confident mastery of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Experience in any of the popular UI-toolkits.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort:
- Relocation support through airplane tickets, accommodations for up to three weeks, and a relocation bonus.
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry, psychology sessions, nutrition consultations, surgery, and travel assistance.
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and office.
- Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 55 000 - 65 000 (gross, euro).