WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 110+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced and talented Designer & Team Leader to coordinate and manage marketing projects’ implementation process. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of results, while effectively reporting to stakeholders.
Examples of marketing projects:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan and manage the end-to-end process of marketing projects’ implementation, including requirements gathering, concept creation, prototyping, design, and final implementation.
- Assign tasks and roles within the team, ensuring efficient usage of resources and adherence to established deadlines.
- Coordinate the work among designers, developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure high quality and timely completion of tasks.
- Collaborate with the brand design team to maintain consistency in Manychat brand style and synchronize communication with users.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations by providing regular progress reports, consulting and supporting them on design-related matters.
- Continuously enhance processes and working methodologies, and implement best practices and tools to improve efficiency and maintain top-notch quality.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 5 years of design experience, including team leader or project manager roles.
- Proficiency in creating high-quality visual concepts, layouts, and prototypes using Figma.
- Understanding of the marketing projects’ development processes, and experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively within a team, and guide individuals.
- Strong organizational abilities, ensuring timely execution of tasks, and ownership of outcomes.
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, and a drive to achieve high-quality standards.
- Fluency in English to effectively collaborate with English-speaking stakeholders and teammates.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry, psychology sessions, nutrition consultations, surgery, and travel assistance.
- Hybrid work format.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.