Manychat is a platform for automating business communications. We help businesses engage with their customers in Instagram Direct Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS. Our mission is to help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers. Over a million companies across the world choose Manychat to grow their brands — from a small bakery in New Jersey to the Philippine Department of Education. Manychat helps them get more leads and drive sales, engage prospects and support existing customers, and launch and analyze marketing campaigns. Here you can find a lot of use cases.We are a team of more than 120 people, located in three offices. Our R&D team is located in Yerevan and Barcelona, and our marketing and sales team is based in New York.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for DCA to join our Accounting team in Barcelona. This expert will be actively involved in all accounting processes, for example, payroll, calculating и taxing.
Here are examples of your future projects:
- Automation of the month-end closing process
- Automation of Tax Calculation
- Automation of the document signing process
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, and Expenses Recognition.
- Payroll calculation.
- Prepare and publish monthly reports on time.
- Prepare tax retunes and reconciliation with the tax authority.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Take the lead on payments and treasury management.
- Communicate with external advisors including payroll advisors.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Document and develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Help to coordinate administrative issues.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Law, or Economics
- Willingness to lead the processes
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in creating financial statements and submitting tax returns
- Experience with treasury tools
- High level of attention to details
- Capacity to assume ownership and responsibility with the impossible-is-nothing mentality
- Fluent English
Nice to haves
- Experience with month-end/year-end close and audit processes
- Fluent English
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven working experience in a similar role, specifically as an Accountant or Financial Controller and Treasury Manager
- Experience with international groups with multiple subsidiaries
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry, psychology sessions, nutrition consultations, surgery, and travel assistance.
- Hybrid work format.
We care about your growth
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses, and any necessary literature.
We care about your comfort
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a MacBook, a monitor, and any other tools you need.
We care about your well-being
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and сheckups, and covers your prescription medication expenses.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.