WHO WE ARE:
Manychat is a leading chat marketing platform, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, and was recently named one of "America's Best Startup Employers 200" by Forbes. Manychat currently helps more than 1 million businesses across 170+ countries interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case—whether generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond—Manychat helps businesses optimize interactions with engaged customers, increase customer conversion rates, and grow faster. With a team of 120+ teammates across three offices in New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan, Manychat is helping brands and creators around the world interact with their customers in valuable, meaningful ways.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team for 6 months. This role will focus on customer acquisition, our Instagram Summit event, and website redesign. You'll bring a strong background in website management, paid ads, social media, and agency management. You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for ManyChat, with a focus on CRO and analytics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across channels, including website, paid ads, and social media, to acquire customers for the largest online industry event
- Manage and grow Instagram presence, increasing brand visibility and engagement for the Instagram Summit event and webinars
- Collaborate on the website redesign process, focusing on optimizing user experience and alignment with brand identity
- Manage relationships with external agencies and partners to support project goals
- Monitor and optimize marketing campaigns to maximize ROI and meet customer acquisition objectives
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing initiatives, with a focus on CRO and analytics
- Work closely with internal teams, including product events, analytics, and creative, to ensure project success
- Implement ad tech, instrumentation, and tracking infrastructure in partnership with engineering/analytics to report on paid media performance
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on website management, paid ads, social media, and agency management
- Senior-level generalist with hands-on experience across various platforms
- Experience working in the SAAS industry and knowledge of marketing automation
- Proven track record of acquiring SMBs and/or e-commerce customers
- Expert knowledge of ad product suites, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical mindset with experience in forecasting, tracking funnel metrics, daily reporting, and A/B testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships across all levels
- Deep understanding of social media, especially Instagram infrastructure
- Knowledge of the creator economy is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This role is a temporary position (6-months).
- The pay range for this position is $62 - $72/hour.
- You will be eligible to enroll in our benefits program.
Manychat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interview process to ensure you’re set up for success.