Manychat is a platform for automating business communications. We help businesses engage with their customers in Instagram Direct Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS. Our mission is to help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.Over a million companies across the world choose Manychat to grow their brands — from a small bakery in New Jersey to the Philippine Department of Education. Manychat helps them get more leads and drive sales, engage prospects and support existing customers, and launch and analyze marketing campaigns. Here you can find a lot of use cases.We are a team of more than 120 people, located in three offices. Our R&D team is located in Yerevan and Barcelona, and our marketing and sales team is based in New York.
We are looking for a Сustomer Support Agent who will take night shift: 3 AM - 11 AM (GMT +4)
About the role
Each day we get up to make the best product this industry has to offer while getting through constant pressure and our clients’ queries that get more and more complicated.
Our technical support team is currently expanding, and we’re looking for strong support agents. We need people who can handle a high load of customer requests and find unusual solutions to the usual problems.
What you’ll do
- Respond to customer queries on time;
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features;
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Lead customers from the point of problem occurrence to the point where it’s resolved;
- Get customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams;
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
What we are looking for
- Self-management skills;
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Teamwork skills;
- Basic understanding of software development;
- Experience in using help desk software and ticketing system.
Nice to haves:
- 1+ year experience in support team;
- Experience in using help desk software and ticketing system;
- The Russian language will be an advantage as our support team is Russian-speaking for now. However, all the documentation is in English, so being not so fluent in Russian is not a blocker.
We care about your growth
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses, and any necessary literature.
We care about your comfort
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a MacBook, a monitor, and any other tools you need.
- Remote work. During the onboarding (4 weeks) we expect you to be in Yerevan but then you can work remotely.
We care about your well-being
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and сheckups and covers your prescription medication expenses.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
What to expect
- Introduction. We will speak about the role and your experience. Please, be ready to complete a little test assignment.;
- Technical interview. We will solve a few tasks and discuss them;
- Culture fit interview. You’ll meet with the leadership team.
You accept our offer and ... welcome aboard!
At each stage, you can ask questions and get feedback. The process usually takes one or two weeks, but it’s worth it.