We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. After a year in this role, you will have led the creation of our new digital content, enabling our team to deliver evidence-based mental-health content to students so that they can “self-serve” without needing to see a provider. We’re looking forward to meeting PMs who are storytellers and experience builders with a love for the craft of product creation. We're excited about meeting candidates from all backgrounds who are passionate about our mission to make mental healthcare accessible and available to every college student in the U.S.
About the Role
The Product Manager will:
- Report to the Director of Product
- Define and build out the digital content experience from 0 to 1
- Collaborate with engineering, design, customer success, and marketing to understand how various stakeholders might use content
- Conduct customer research and integrate it into development
- Define content KPIs and actively analyze data and user feedback
- Serve as the PM in Agile sprint planning; manage the feature roadmap to ensure on-time delivery and overall product quality
- Support the Designers and Engineers during sprint cycles by proactively removing roadblocks
- Keep a pulse on young-adult mental-health industry trends to create best-in-class offerings
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager directly collaborating with a team of engineers and designers.
- 3+ years experience on a consumer product, ideally a mobile app, with proven strong engagement
- Knowledge of experience design and gamification principles
- A craftsperson - you love to build and have experience designing new products from the ground up
and the following would be nice
- Experience in gaming, media, services, content or education
Mantra Health is a digital mental health clinic on a mission to improve access mental healthcare for young adults through clinical services, software, and design. Since our founding in 2018, we've built a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions. We've raised over $27 million to work with students at universities and colleges across the country such as MIT, Cornell, and the University of Minnesota. Our students see clinically significant differences in their mental health during treatment with us, with nearly two-thirds of students stating that Mantra's program helped them stay in school.
At Mantra, our distributed team is our secret sauce that allows us to support our mission every day. We're collaborative, empathetic, and curious. We take time to celebrate our wins and learn from our mistakes. Each full-time employee at Mantra enjoys:
- Salary + bonus
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Flexible work location (work from the Bahamas for a few weeks? Cool by us)
- Unlimited PTO
- Inclusive parental leave, equal for all parents
- $1,000 new-parent mental wellness benefit
- Commuter card, if you commute in NY
- Access to One Medical
- Healthcare & Dependent care FSAs
- Free access to remote & in-person wellness classes via our co-working space
The salary range for this position is $135,000 - $155,000
Mantra health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.