Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who Makes up our Team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Implementation Manager, you’ll be a leading expert in all MANTL products and be the face of MANTL to our clients as they onboard. Each client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively leverage our products and drive maximum impact for their business while keeping the project on track and driving MANTL time to value.
You will work closely with the Product Development, Engineering, Risk, and Account Management teams to build out functionality that streamlines the onboarding experience and growth of customers while ensuring a smooth support transition after launching on MANTL.
You should be comfortable managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams, while acting as a customer advocate internally.
- 5-6 years in a tech industry client-facing role where you have taken on the role of both project manager and consultant, guiding the customer through best practices and key change management decisions
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly, rapidly build product knowledge, and to build configurations; an understanding of web applications (e.g. json, xml, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language that is understandable to different audiences
- A passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Experience creating cross-team processes and documentation
- High level of attention to detail, organization, and drive to get things right the first time
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other financial institution subject to rigorous regulations
- Prior experience in both enterprise software and a growth stage technology/SaaS company
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, and JIRA
What We Offer:
- MANT offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits.
- Target pay for this role is 120-145K though this is subject to change based on performance and market conditions
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Remote or onsite flexibility in our New York office
- Parental Leave
- And more!
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.