As a Sales Engineer you Will:
Be responsible for managing the ‘develop the solution’ phase of sales campaigns. This spans discovery, workshops, demos, solution design and business case. We interface with executives on strategy; functional leaders around understanding and improving their current processes; and IT teams around integration and security. In short, we unlock transformational value for banks and credit unions by building the bridge from business goals to value realization.
Given the accelerating pace of digitization and disruption in our target markets, this role is key to MANTL’s continued market growth.
- You have 5+ years of Enterprise pre-sales experience or equivalent customer-facing experience.
- You have experience selling software or cloud based solutions to banks & financial institutions
- You have experience with commercial banking processes, ideally including business account opening and loan origination
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- You have versatility, drive and a strong Sales Engineering framework - you will be working with Sales leadership to build out this practice
What You Will Do:
- Serve as trusted advisor to prospective customers. We bring a consultant mindset to the role, advise buyers on business process transformation, and inspire trust and credibility.
- Partner with AEs to deliver a consultative, value-based sale. We develop and deliver customer-facing presentations including demos, solution proposal, business case (including ROI) and rollout plan.
- Build a shared vision with prospective customers. We are compelling storytellers who take pride in showing potential customers the art of the possible. This includes more conventional pieces such as custom demos but we are always looking for innovative, new ways to better tell our story, particularly with data.
- Analyze and apply data. We understand how execs think - their value drivers, the KPIs they care about - and apply this understanding in sales cycles. As expert advisors, we analyze customer data to uncover insights and develop recommendations.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other orgs, particularly Product, Product Marketing and Professional Services
- Get the technical win. We work with IT to secure their sign off and align on integration requirements. This includes a high level understanding of Core/middleware integration and SSO. No scripting experience is required. However, development or integration experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary range : 150-160K base + additional results based variable compensation
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Annual company retreat
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.