Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who Makes up Our Team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
What You Will Do
This is an end to end sales role, from discovery call to close, for enterprise clients (banks and credit unions). We’ve already built a highly effective, proprietary prospect scoring model, and your responsibility will be to introduce these banks to MANTL’s product set with an emphasis on closing new business.
We already have a number of enterprise clients in the space, and are adding more and more each month. Our lead generation has also been more effective than planned, and as a result we’re looking to scale our sales team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of sales experience with a history of closing 6-figure plus deals to C-level decision makers
- Experience selling software or cloud based solutions to banks & financial institutions
- You can read a room and manage a challenging sales cycle - including multi-layer stakeholders
- You know how to make a complex product sound digestible
- You take a consultative, thoughtful approach to selling
- Experience maintaining a strong sales pipeline from start to finish
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota
We don’t expect you to have all of these things - but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.
What You’ll Bring:
- Enthusiastic, self- motivated, and a passion for building strong client relationships and closing new business
- Solutions oriented approach and takes an active interest in helping build best in class processes for the future of MANTL sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Agile and adaptable to operate in a fast-paced, fast changing environment
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and we are deeply proud of our culture. From unlimited vacation and fully covered health benefits to interesting and fun team events, we strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.