Who is MANTL?
MANTL is tackling the biggest challenge limiting the modernization of the U.S. banking system: legacy infrastructure. MANTL’s software transforms the cost structures of banks and credit unions – empowering growth that’s up to 78% faster and 4x more efficient. It’s white-labeled account opening platform enables people to open deposit accounts on any device in roughly 2 minutes and 37 seconds.
MANTL began as a challenger bank when an aha moment inspired the founders to pivot from competing to partnering with banks to deploy its technology at scale. MANTL helps community institutions raise billions of dollars in core deposits each year and is up to 10x more cost-effective than building a brick-and-mortar branch.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Design Lead - Brand
We are looking for an experienced Design Lead who has a proven track record of building adoption and creating momentum through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design. As our Brand Design Lead, you will be responsible for articulating and maintaining the MANTL brand into an empowering system that connects with our market at an intimate and impactful level.
- You know how to set a strategic vision for the brand and develop brand guidelines that are leveraged across the organization. You can evolve, expand, and maintain the visual design direction of a brand in impactful ways for the business.
- Your work has built product adoption and momentum through your brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design.
- You've led collaboration cross-functionally with partners such as: marketers, designers, sales, PR, customer success, executives, and product managers.
- You can boil down the complexity of technology and market knowledge and articulate a brand’s core value and impact to the customer in human-centered, simple, and meaningful ways.
- You have a strong track record independently delivering work along with influencing the work of designers, contractors, and agencies.
- You've built systems of brand guidelines that empower many to express the brand in a unified voice across many mediums.
- You are a hands-on creator, with ability to effectively communicate concepts, direction, and decisions among a team of talented partners.
- Highly skilled in communicating your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders, you’re hungry for feedback to aid in your ability to produce impact for our customers.
- Passionate about MANTL's mission and eager to discover innovative ways to help our customers realize their full potential.
- 7+ years relevant design experience marketing digital products and branding tech companies.
Nices to Haves:
- Worked closely with enterprise SaaS, B2B2C companies.
- Experience measuring your success with marketing funnels, conversion strategies and metrics.
- In house experience as a Brand, Web, or Product Marketing Designer.
- FinTech experience and/or intimate knowledge of Banking Industry.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and we are deeply proud of our culture. From unlimited vacation and fully covered health benefits to interesting and fun team events, we strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.