Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become cash-flow positive.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Senior Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager with an agile background to help us build the next generation of banking software. The ideal candidate has the experience and flexibility to tailor the agile principles to the needs of our development teams in a high-growth environment. In addition to strong project management skills, the role requires strong technical abilities and a high sense of ownership around delivering results.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a hands-on servant leader to drive the end-to-end execution of technical initiatives
- Own the agile processes and coach multiple cross-functional development team(s)
- Actively take ownership of any impediments your team(s) may encounter
- Provide testing support to ensure that we are delivering high quality products
- Drive decisions and align senior stakeholders around the goals and deliverables of the initiative(s)
- Provide clear visibility to all stakeholders, proactively highlighting any risks and issues
- Work closely with Technical Leads and Product Managers to lead development teams across the finish line
- Help grow MANTL’s Technical Program Management team, collaboratively designing and implementing processes throughout the organization
- 3-5+ years of experience of relevant technical project management experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and experience with agile delivery
- Comfort with ticketing tools such as JIRA
- Team player with strong communication skills
- The ability to manage ambiguity and competing priorities
Nice To Haves:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Technical background
- Experience working at a growing start up
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision plans, an immediately available 401k plan, unlimited vacation, stocked kitchen & weekly happy hours.