Manifold Bio is a biotech company pursuing a pipeline of protein therapeutics using novel molecular measurement technologies and library-guided protein engineering. Our drug discovery engine is differentiated by massively parallel screening in vivo from the beginning of our discovery process. This unique platform is powered by a proprietary protein barcoding technology that allows multiplexed protein quantitation at unprecedented scale and sensitivity. We combine this and other high-throughput protein engineering approaches with computational design to create antibody-like drugs and other biologics. Our world-class team of protein engineers, biologists, and computational scientists are working together to aim the platform at therapeutic opportunities where precise targeting is the key to overcoming clinical challenges.
We are seeking a highly-organized executive assistant to provide administrative and operational support to the CEO and across the company. You should have experience in the biotech industry providing high level support to one or more members of the executive team. In addition this role will help with hiring efforts, own event planning, track finances, contribute to the office design and company culture, and has the potential to flex into other areas of operations. We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented with a startup mentality to multitask and wear many hats.
- Manage calendars & emails for the CEO and other executives as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both internal team members and external parties
- Execute consulting agreements
- Plan and execute company events (science hours, holiday party, birthday lunches etc.)
- Help coordinate hiring processes and be the point of contact/ guide for in-person interviews
- Support financial tracking
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding sensitive information and company matters
- Contribute to office design and help cultivate positive company culture
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant or administrative role
- Able to work 5 days in the office
- Experience and strong references illustrating a proactive, independent role in a previous job or organization
- Strong handle and flexibility with office software (Google email/calendar/spreadsheets, Slack)
- Experience in the biotech industry
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (applicant tracking system)
- Experience or an interest in social media management
- Close attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service mentality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to foster good relationships with the team
- Excitement about science, technology, and medicine and a passion for supporting all levels of a company
If you’re excited to enable our scientific team and gain valuable experience at a cutting-edge biotech company please apply!
Highly competitive additional benefits package across healthcare, paid time off, commuter benefits, and company-provided lunch every day.
We value different experiences and ways of thinking and believe the most talented teams are built by bringing together people of diverse cultures, genders, and backgrounds.