At Mango Health, we put people first. Our mission is to help people with chronic conditions lead happier, healthier lives every day. We do this by using our expertise in game design and mobile software development and by partnering with leading clinical organizations to trigger earlier, more effective patient interventions.
Mango Health is seeking a User Experience Design Researcher to uncover the biggest challenges of our users. If you’re passionate about building patient-focused healthcare experiences and making an impact, we’d love to meet you!
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering to identify user experience gaps and generate research questions.
- Conduct research workshops that uncover user needs by applying appropriate research methods and best practices.
- Translate insights from observations that will shape our entire app experience, from finding problems to suggesting solutions.
- Inspire change at all phases of product development by delivering compelling written, in-person, and visual presentations on research findings.
- Connect directly to our users through our support channels.
- Sketch experience flows and initial concepts in collaboration with the design team.
- 3+ years of experience in design research at a consumer-facing tech company
- Experience in mobile app research preferred
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Portfolio of deliverables that illustrate the research value for a product or service
- Fluency in Sketch, InVision, and other design and presentation tools
Qualities We’re Looking For 👀
- You are an effective communicator, both in writing and in speech.
- You are innately curious and eager to ask questions.
- You are exceptionally empathetic and ready to become our user advocate.
- You prefer working with small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction.
What We Offer 😍
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer comprehensive benefits to ensure you are taking care of you!
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for you + 50% coverage for dependents
- Flexible PTO
- $100 per month Wellness & Mental Health subsidy
- Parental leave policy
- Healthy snacks
- HSA & FSA
- Bike Commuter Offering
- Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
- Professional development stipend
- Team lunches & outings
- Work From Home Thursdays
- Dog-friendly office
Mango Health is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply because we believe that our diverse team helps us make better, more empathetic decisions.