At Mango Health, we are motivated to help people lead healthier, happier lives. Our mission is to inspire anyone with a chronic condition to rethink how they manage their health each day. We do this by using our expertise in game design and mobile software development and by partnering with leading clinical organizations to trigger earlier, more effective patient interventions.
Mango Health is seeking a Director of Operations and Strategic Partnerships to build the future of Mango Health. If you’re passionate about building relationships with partners and making an impact, we’d love to meet you!
- Drive and own strategic partner programs by working cross-functionally among leadership, analytics, engineering, and product.
- Start as an individual contributor and build a team to support, implement, and upsell our digital solutions as we grow.
- Use data to understand and communicate partner needs, and to advise our leadership on strategic initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience in operations, consulting, or a related field
- Experience working in a strategic, client-facing role
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to drive projects and processes forward; you do not get stuck
- Fluency in data analysis; experience with SQL is a plus
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You have a genuine desire to improve people’s lives in a meaningful way.
- You prefer working with small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- You obsess over details and pride yourself on your ability to execute.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction.
- You get excited about turning chaos into order.
Mango Health is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply because we believe that our diverse team helps us make better, more empathetic decisions.