At Mango Health, our mission is to help people with chronic disease live healthier, happier lives every day. We are transforming the way people manage their daily health, and changing how clinical organizations engage with their members. We work with Payers, Pharmacies and Pharmaceutical Companies to transform their consumer experience and deliver key clinical and financial outcomes. With Express Scripts as our strategic partner, we are collaborating with payers and manufacturer to build the future of value-based care.
The VP of Sales will have top-line revenue responsibility and cultivate our strategic sales approach to maximize growth. If you have a consistent record of selling digital solutions to pharmaceutical manufacturers, we’d love to chat!
- Partner with brand and managed markets teams within pharmaceutical companies to drive adherence, education, and access.
- Build a sales pipeline of opportunities with brand teams, innovation groups, and managed markets teams within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Own a revenue goal and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Start as an individual contributor and develop into a coach as you grow a sales team.
- Negotiate and close agreements with clients.
- Work closely with internal product, data and operations teams to ensure solutions meet client objectives and deliver results.
- Travel to client sites (up to 10%).
- 10+ years of experience selling digital health solutions and/or software to pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in business development and account planning
- Relevant experience in pharma/biotech/med device industries a plus
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You like to get things done.
- You have the communication skills to collaborate across teams.
- You are passionate about our mission to inspire people to get healthier.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Mango Health. We’re an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.