At Mango Health, we are motivated to help people lead healthier, happier lives through technology. 4/5 adults in the U.S. now take some combination of medication each week, and 3/4 people don’t take their medicines properly. We’re focused on solving this problem as a critical first step towards better health for millions of people. With 12 months of real-world clinical results, unprecedented levels of patient engagement, a 4.5 star rating, and over 16,000 reviews across iOS and Android, we’re at an exciting stage of growth.
Our product is mobile only and a great mobile experience is critical to our success. Our mobile engineering team delivers product features that improve the end-to-end user experience and play a critical role in our ability to positively impact health outcomes. Come help us make a meaningful difference in people’s lives!
- Craft an intuitive UI that delights end users at every interaction
- Build client features with complex server and network interactions
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Improve core development frameworks to enable fast and frequent shipping of high-quality features
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to optimize end-to-end user experiences
- Be a technical mentor
- 5+ years of focused iOS engineering experience (Objective C or Swift)
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented software development, algorithms, and data structures
- Strong experience with quality assurance practices and automated testing
- Experience taking features from concept to launch; and learned many lessons along the way
- Experience leading technical aspects of large projects
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You have the communication skills to collaborate across teams
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic in your approach
- You challenge assumptions, but are willing to commit once a decision is made
- You have a desire to ship software both frequently and in iterations
- You are in it for the team, not just yourself
- You are flexible and willing to help out where you’re needed. (It’s a startup!)
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open-source contributions
- A desire to contribute to our Android application (better yet, Android engineering experience)
- Familiarity with server-side development stack
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Mango Health. We’re an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.