At Mango Health, we are motivated to help people lead healthier, happier lives through technology. 4/5 adults in the U.S. now take some combination of medication each week, and 3/4 people don’t take their medicines properly. We’re focused on solving this problem as a critical first step towards better health for millions of people. With 12 months of real-world clinical results, unprecedented levels of patient engagement, a 4.5 star rating, and over 16,000 reviews across iOS and Android, we’re at an exciting stage of growth.
Our product is mobile only and a great mobile experience is critical to our success. Our mobile engineering team delivers product features that improve the end-to-end user experience and play a critical role in our ability to positively impact health outcomes. Come help us make a meaningful difference in people’s lives!
- Craft an intuitive UI that delights end users at every interaction
- Build client features with complex server and network interactions
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Improve core development frameworks to enable fast and frequent shipping of high-quality features
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to optimize end-to-end user experiences
- Be a technical mentor
- 5+ years of focused iOS engineering experience (Objective C or Swift)
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented software development, algorithms, and data structures
- Strong experience with quality assurance practices and automated testing
- Experience taking features from concept to launch; and learned many lessons along the way
- Experience leading technical aspects of large projects
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You have the communication skills to collaborate across teams
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic in your approach
- You challenge assumptions, but are willing to commit once a decision is made
- You have a desire to ship software both frequently and in iterations
- You are in it for the team, not just yourself
- You are flexible and willing to help out where you’re needed. (It’s a startup!)
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open-source contributions
- A desire to contribute to our Android application (better yet, Android engineering experience)
- Familiarity with server-side development stack
Mango Health is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply because we believe that our diverse team helps us make better, more empathetic decisions.