Show Support Specialist (Part-time)
The live entertainment industry experienced significant and lasting transformation in 2020. In-person concerts will eventually return, but we believe that virtual experiences are a mainstay that will create new meaningful fan/artist interactions while providing artists with new revenue streams. Tailored insights generated from rich data sources have the potential to completely change the way the live music industry operates. Seamless, innovative digital experiences can not only emulate, but also enhance the magic of live music. Mandolin is bringing artists and fans together like never before.
Mandolin is looking for a part-time Show Support Specialist, who will be a fan-facing representative of our show experience team and customer support operations. The role demands high attention to detail, professionalism, and a methodical and technical approach to serving fans and partners to the highest standards possible. The normal business hours for this role should be 11am-3pm ET Monday-Friday. This role pays $12/hour.
The company is remote friendly. Candidates must be located in Indiana, Tennessee, Illinois, Missouri, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Nebraska, Utah, Florida, or Washington.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor and maintain inbound support requests, via email and chat, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Super-serve fans in troubleshooting various ticketing, technical, or account-related issues.
- Assist in prospecting sales leads, and provide support to partners participating in our affiliate marketing program.
- Engage in an active, cross-functional feedback loop with our product, engineering, and show experience teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
- Previous customer support experience, with preference given to those familiar with Zendesk and/or Shopify.
- Previous music industry experience, with preference given to those with box office, ticketing, venue, or music-tech backgrounds.
- Savvy in resolving technical issues related to streaming products and devices a bonus.
- A desire to learn the ins and outs of the live-streaming industry.
- A can-do attitude, with a readiness and adaptability to make an immediate impact on an ambitious, thriving company paving the future of live music.
What we Value -
We are driven:
We believe in the power of music. We are inspired and motivated to imagine the future of how artists and fans connect through digital mediums. This belief instills a hustle in each of us to deliver incredible experiences for artists and fans and an urgency to capture this moment in time to change the industry forever.
We are good humans:
We earn the trust of artists and fans by operating in their best interests, both with our business practices and with technology that consistently delivers on its promise. We are a team that has each other’s backs through successes and challenges. We value honest and direct communication. We hold each other accountable, but aren’t interested in blame. We come to the table with conviction but commit, even when we disagree. We win as a team.
We adventure into the unknown:
We are on a great journey to chart a new path for live music, creating some of the most innovative products and services the industry has ever seen. We lead with possibility and aren’t swayed by fear. We say “yes...and…” We celebrate progress over perfection and place enormous value on each step forward.
We actively pursue diversity:
We believe in equality for all. We believe to move mountains, we need a diverse set of backgrounds and opinions. We are committed to building a Mandolin team that is representative of all. We foster an environment of acceptance and inclusion, an environment where our team is encouraged to bring their “whole selves” to work, where there is constant learning from each other and where everyone has a seat at the table.
Mandolin is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.