Show Experience Lead
The live entertainment industry experienced significant and lasting transformation in 2020. In-person concerts will eventually return, but we believe that virtual experiences are a mainstay that will create new meaningful fan/artist interactions while providing artists with new revenue streams. Tailored insights generated from rich data sources have the potential to completely change the way the live music industry operates. Seamless, innovative digital experiences can not only emulate, but also enhance the magic of live music. Mandolin is bringing artists and fans together like never before.
Mandolin is looking for a Show Experience Lead to provide B2B and B2C support. Ideal candidates will have a hunger to surpass their goals coupled with strong interpersonal skills to successfully navigate the nuanced music industry.
The company is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an integral part of the Show Experience team and help us scale the ways in which we support stakeholders.
- Manage livestream campaigns across multiple accounts in collaboration with multiple internal and external teams
- Put an emphasis on the success of each show for our clients, customers, and internal teams
- Provide support to our clients (artists, managers, and venues) and their fans before, during, and after an event
- Contribute to and innovate scalable processes as we continue to rapidly grow in the space
- Anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients and fans
- Passionately challenge yourself and your team to be better and seek efficiencies and optimizations
- Bring a positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset to a fun, supportive, and incredibly hard-working team
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational role in the music, SaaS, or other relevant industry and/or a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for creating and executing meaningful experiences
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across departments
- Strong interpersonal skills with an innate ability to connect with coworkers, clients, and customers
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
What we Value:
We are driven:
We believe in the power of music. We are inspired and motivated to imagine the future of how artists and fans connect through digital mediums. This belief instills a hustle in each of us to deliver incredible experiences for artists and fans and an urgency to capture this moment in time to change the industry forever.
We are good humans:
We earn the trust of artists and fans by operating in their best interests, both with our business practices and with technology that consistently delivers on its promise. We are a team that has each other’s backs through successes and challenges. We value honest and direct communication. We hold each other accountable, but aren’t interested in blame. We come to the table with conviction but commit, even when we disagree. We win as a team.
We adventure into the unknown:
We are on a great journey to chart a new path for live music, creating some of the most innovative products and services the industry has ever seen. We lead with possibility and aren’t swayed by fear. We say “yes...and…” We celebrate progress over perfection and place enormous value on each step forward.
We actively pursue diversity:
We believe in equality for all. We believe to move mountains, we need a diverse set of backgrounds and opinions. We are committed to building a Mandolin team that is representative of all. We foster an environment of acceptance and inclusion, an environment where our team is encouraged to bring their “whole selves” to work, where there is constant learning from each other and where everyone has a seat at the table.
Mandolin is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.