Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll report to the Director of Sales and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
Mandolin is looking for an Account Executive to bring new commercial clients to the Mandolin user-base. Ideal candidates will have a hunger to surpass their goals coupled with strong interpersonal skills to successfully navigate the nuanced music industry.
Mandolin is a remote friendly company.
What You’ll Do:
- Rapidly ramp on a unique and nuanced industry with commercial stakeholders
- Help expand the rapidly growing market by leveraging your sales skills to grow our pipeline, expand our brand, and ultimately, increase revenue by closing commercial deals
- Gain insights on the prospect’s primary issues, communicate the opportunity for our solution to find resolution, and use those insights for product feedback to our development team
- Manage outbound customer communication to commercial prospects
- Proactively reach out to prospective customers
- Negotiate contracts with prospects and successfully close deals
- Anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients
- Learn and effectively communicate pricing models as we continue to define and modify them in our early stage company
- Bring a hungry, eager, and energetic spirit to our sales team as we continue to grow in a competitive market
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-10 years of experience in an Account Executive role and/or a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field and/or related sales experience
- Our targeted salary range for this opportunity is $65,000 - $85,000 base salary with on target earnings ranging from $105,000 - $125,000. However, we review each candidate individually, and can evaluate this range based on experience and level of impact for our business.
- A highly motivated individual with a relentless desire to close deals and surpass quotas
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills with an innate ability to connect with clients
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to grow personal AE skills in a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.