The live entertainment industry has experienced significant and lasting transformation in 2020. In-person concerts will eventually return, but we believe that virtual experiences are a mainstay that will create new meaningful fan/artist interactions while providing artists with new revenue streams. Tailored insights generated from rich data sources have the potential to completely change the way the live music industry operates.
You’ll work on an established product management team and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. This is your chance to shape the future of live music!
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers and partners to identify product use cases, serving as the product owner of our e-commerce and integrations platform.
- Research and understand the market, strength, and weakness of competitors
- Define and manage the product roadmap, and setting of product priorities
- Drive the agile process with stories, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- Deliver quality products with speed and agility to drive growth and customer satisfaction
- Explore new technologies and integration possibilities
- Work collaboratively to develop marketing plans, positioning, core messaging, presentations, demos and sales tools to support the launch of new products with customers
What we’re looking for:
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has strong experience creating structure and clarity in ambiguous spaces. You will have a direct impact on the success of the product and the company. In this role, you will own product planning end-to-end, including working with the executive team to define product strategy, driving cross-functional execution, and making important trade-off decisions along the way.
What you have:
- 3+ years SaaS product management
- Experience developing requirements and working with engineering teams to develop e-commerce platforms
- Experience productizing API’s, partner integrations, and/or marketplaces
- Experience in a test-driven, agile development environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- A desire to create and work in a fun environment
- Grace under pressure
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.