The live entertainment industry has experienced significant and lasting transformation in 2020. In-person concerts will eventually return, but we believe that virtual experiences are a mainstay that will create new meaningful fan/artist interactions while providing artists with new revenue streams. Tailored insights generated from rich data sources have the potential to completely change the way the live music industry operates.
We are looking for an accomplished Data Analyst to help unlock insights in customer data coming from a wide range of sources. You’ll work with key stakeholders across product, technology, marketing, and operations to turn data into information and information into insights.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable wearing many hats. You should be an experienced data analyst who is very comfortable working in Cloud Data Warehouses and BI platforms.
You’ll report directly to the CTO and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. This is your chance to shape the future of live music!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert on all internal and external data sources, identifying and documenting database and schema relationships
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams to identify and build analytics use cases for internal and external users
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, and Executive teams to assist with data-related technical issues
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud data warehouse technologies such as Snowflake or Redshift
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Experience with Git
- AWS experience is a plus
- Data science experience is a plus
- You’re excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.