Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. We are currently looking for a Show Support Specialist to join our team and help our operations and shows run smoothly for our musicians and viewers. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
Candidates must be able to work flexible hours, with nights and weekends required. Mandolin is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with venues, studios, and artists to ensure smooth show setup and coordinate pre-show sound-checks and testing
- Coordinate our platform’s integration with fundraising pages if applicable
- Work with production and equipment experts to help manage one-time implementation of video and audio equipment
- Manage our live chat platform from ticketed users
- Explore evolving chat bot solutions for additional support
- Collaborate with paying customers to ensure their future loyalty and full utilization of their subscription to our product
- Educate our growing customer base on new features as they are developed within our platform
- Assist our marketing team to promote shows when applicable
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree; a record of academic excellence and high performance
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role preferred
- Impressive interpersonal skills, as well as exceptional written communication skills
- A knack for working with people and building relationships with both performers and customers
- An ability to respond accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Strong history of building and maintaining quality relationships with customers and coworkers
- A desire to be an influential team member in a rapidly growing startup
- Flexibility and adaptability, a willingness to wear multiple hats
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to the rapidly changing field and our constantly evolving market
- Availability on nights and weekends required.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.