Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll work closely with other internal and external stakeholders as well as the Mandolin leadership team. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
Mandolin is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to take ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close of strategic relationships in the music industry. You will execute on outbound efforts and build relationships from early adopters to expand to a wider portfolio of music partners. Ideal candidates will have confidence in their ability to sell an annual software subscription and explain the value in recurring support and resources. Ideal candidates are a team player, comfortable in environments that are fast paced, quickly adapting to market needs, and build solutions on the fly.
The company is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Rapidly ramp on a unique and nuanced industry with many diverse stakeholders
- Thoughtfully educate prospect on the value and necessity of the annual subscription and then effectively demonstrate how the product will alleviate their ongoing needs
- Manage complex sales with multiple buyers and varying needs
- Gain insights on the prospect’s primary issues, communicate the opportunity for our solution to find resolution, and use those insights for product feedback to our development team
- Drive revenue by proactively reaching out to both existing and prospective customers
- Negotiate contracts with industry partners and successfully close deals. Contracts could vary in size and time to close.
- Use your passion for software sales to anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients
- Learn and effectively communicate pricing models as we continue to define and modify them in our early stage company
What We’re Looking For:
- 7 years sales experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A successful sales record in B2B SaaS and a relentless desire and ability to close deals
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- An innate ability to connect with others, leveraging that ability to close and expand deals
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to grow in a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
- As a bonus, experience working in the music industry
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
Mandolin is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.