Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll report directly to the CEO and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
As the Executive Assistant, you will assist in day to day administrative tasks such as email management, booking travel, and supporting ad hoc needs for performances, shows, and the collaborating teams. You’ll play a big hand in the operations of the office and company culture. You’ll also have opportunities to get involved in special projects and events. We’re looking for a tech savvy go-getter who can jump in with your sleeves rolled up on day one to help get the team organized and ensure that the business operations are running smoothly.
What You’ll Do:
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting multiple executives or experience in a similar role with transferable skills and the desire to build a career as an Executive Assistant
- Poised and professional
- Detail-oriented and enthusiastic, ready to roll up your sleeves and take on projects as they come up;
- Motivated to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of operations: Continually finding room for improvement in processes and implementing strategies to keep the team organized and efficient;
- A team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues throughout the company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to respond accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Flexibility and adaptability, a willingness to wear multiple hats
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to the rapidly changing field and our constantly evolving market
What We’re Looking For:
- Coordinate meetings and logistics for leaders and other members of the team as needed.
- Basic administrative duties such as planning and booking travel, completing expense reports, and helping manage task lists.
- Manage inbox and LinkedIn accounts
- Provide with research and other necessary materials for meetings and events
- Collaborate with venues, studios, and artists to ensure smooth show setup and coordinate pre-show soundchecks and testing
- Coordinate our platform’s integration with fundraising pages if applicable
- Manage our live chat platform from ticketed users
- Explore evolving chat bot solutions for additional support
- Develop documentation on best practices and FAQs for shows moving forward
- Collaborate with paying customers to ensure their future loyalty and full utilization of their subscription to our product
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.