About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
Managed by Q is looking for a new Account Manager to join our growing San Francisco team. You will be the face of Q, managing the client experience to drive utilization and growth.
- You are personable, assertive and love building long standing relationships
- Your communication skills are top notch
- You thrive in the face of uncertainty and are comfortable in an ever evolving environment
- You’re a conversational wizard, no topic or question stumps you
- You have an entrepreneurial, self starter attitude
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new clients to optimize adoption of various aspects of the service and train new points of contact on how to effectively use the platform.
- Drive post-sales activity with clients through strong relationship building with meetings either on the phone or in-person on a regular cadence.
- Understand our service offerings inside and out, and identify opportunities to grow each account through proactive strategizing.
- Own the success and health of your book of business at Q through increased growth and decreased churn.
- Use Salesforce to track opportunities, issues, and develop data driven strategies.
- Advocate client needs internally to improve ever-changing packages and product offerings.
- Tackle new projects with enthusiasm and a critical eye to help Q continue to grow.
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption of our platform, verifying they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis.
- 4+ years client-facing work experience (B2B or similar experience preferred)
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Advanced customer relationship skills with a proven sales record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently in a high growth & fast paced environment
- Proven record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships
- Hands on experience in office management, facilities or real estate a plus
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.