Mammoth Growth is a modern data analytics consultancy. We use our unique combination of agnostic tools expertise and data-driven decision making to help our clients grow and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. We are world-class business consultants who optimize systems to deliver measurable business outcomes. We have completed 850+ engagements with clients in all areas - e-commerce, SaaS, media, D2C, B2B - from start-ups to enterprise. Mammoth is trusted by industry leaders from Dropbox to Calendly to verify their data, manage their reporting infrastructure, develop growth strategy and provide recommendations and insights that achieve measurable results.
We're looking for a talented Senior Analytics Engineer with extensive experience designing and building ELT-driven data models within a modern data stack. We build cutting edge analytics environments at Mammoth Growth.
As a Sr. Analytics Engineer in a rapidly growing team environment, you will work with a variety of exciting high growth businesses building their future data environment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, sharpen and broaden your skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
In this role you'll not only have a chance to get at the data but also be influential in what to do with the data (sales, marketing, product, ops).
We do our work in a modern data stack environment, working with the best tools in the industry: Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, dbt, Looker, Tableau, Sigma, Fivetran, Stitch, Hightouch, Census, Datafold, Github, and more - and you will get an opportunity to learn them all!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build new ELT-based data models using SQL and dbt
- Act as the standard for quality and excellence for the rest of the team
- Set up entire data environments: loading data, transforming, extracting
- Work on the hardest problems
- Leading the debug and troubleshoot effort
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Participate in task breakdowns, and level-of-effort analysis
- Participate in modern workflows such as source code and code reviews
What You’ll Need:
- Industry leading analytical SQL skills
- dbt experience
- Cloud-based data warehouse experience ( Snowflake / BigQuery / etc)
- ETL tools experience (Fivetran, Stitch, Hightouch, Census, etc)
- Understanding of data best practices
- Business intelligence (BI) tools experience (Looker, Tableau)
- Engineering best practices & problem solving skills
- Independently organized; self-starter; ability to work with minimal direction
- Enjoy learning new tools to better solve new challenges
- Inquisitive with an attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions
- Good communication / client facing skills / ability to work in a team environment
- Can switch between simultaneous projects easily
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around.
We provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges, amazing clients and competitive compensation.
We are 100% Remote. Our team is fully distributed (before Covid and forever), allowing you the flexibility of working from home. At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Must be a resident or green card holder of the U.S.,U.K. or Canada.
So, what are you waiting for?