MakeSpace is full service storage, on demand. We pick up, store and bring back our customer’s stuff for less than local storage options.
MakeSpace Warehouse Staff and Order Pickers are therefore responsible for keeping our warehouse organized, neat and processing items in a timely manner. Please note this is a 1st shift position and the hours are from 7am to 3pm.
To learn more about the position, keep reading…
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing for and completing warehouse tasks such as picking items that have a large volume and/or furniture items.
- Packing, wrapping, and marking items so they’re protected while in transport to and from our warehouse.
- Working with the operations manager to develop best practices for moving, storing, and organizing larger items.
- Transporting items to and from our warehouse, assisting our warehouse team in item processing or pulling items for delivery.
- Hours: 7am - 3pm (we operate 7 days a week, your schedule will be in a rotation, and you will be working weekends)
- You will be working out of our warehouse located in Ontario, CA
Who you are:
- Your attitude is, "5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is Unacceptable".
- You love playing with technology and are a whiz on a smartphone.
- You like making a difference and going the “extra mile” to satisfy our customers; customer satisfaction is your mantra.
- You are an active, athletic individual who must be able to lift heavy items (ranging from 25 to 100 lbs)
- You have at least 2 years of forklift driving experience is a huge plus.
- You’ve worked in a warehouse before.
- You're flexible to work weekends
- You’re looking to move up in your job and make changes that can positively affect the whole company and the way things are done.
What you get:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Career development
- $500 bonus for each friend you successfully refer to work at MakeSpace
- Paid Overtime
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time off
Final candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.