CONTENT BRAND MANAGER
MakeSpace is looking for a Content Brand Manager to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, and easy-to-use app, we’re making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 24 cities across North America (and counting).
We’re looking for a talented Content Brand Manager to join the Brand Marketing team. You’ll be in charge of driving customer acquisition across marketing channels, increasing the retention and brand advocacy with existing customers. This role is based in our HQ in New York’s Financial District.
- Manage all corporate communications opportunities including speaking engagements, thought leadership and awards
- Contribute to overall PR planning and execution
- Monitor external brand image, ensure the MakeSpace brand is reflected positively and accurately
- Drive overall SEO Strategy, developing and managing execution plans
- Develop and manage annual editorial calendar to support SEO strategy and support brand and acquisition goals.
- Manage development of content with internal and external resources
- Lead editorial and creative strategies for branded content across affiliate and owned channels
- Develop contents strategies to provide a great, and on-brand, customer experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Over time, collaborate with performance and sales teams to develop CRM contents
- Manage the development of internal communication materials including All-hands decks and Company Newsletters
- Act as a brand ambassador internally to support the rollout of our new brand strategy
- Prepare our Executive Team for presentations
- 3-5+ years of experience in a marketing and communications role
- Experience in a start-up or tech organization, consumers oriented
- Experience managing communications strategies and overall positioning
- Experience working independently to meet set goals
- Experience working with After Effects
- Experience successfully working in collaborative teams to meet deliverables against a set timeline
- Leadership, Analytical rigor, organization and innovation are some of the qualities needed for this role
- A positive attitude and a personality that energize and encourage others
- Culture-obsessed: you have your finger on the pulse of cultural currents, social media advancements and influencers. You like to be ahead of the curve, and share this knowledge with others
- Hard-working with a can-do attitude
- A competitive base salary
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, and social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
- Beautiful office in Lower Manhattan with massive outdoor spaces for lunch, work, and play :)
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration and innovation. There’s tons of room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us know—and join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.