Build your Sales skills & drive disruption at a high-growth company!
MakeSpace has an immediate need for a Contract to hire Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our world class Sales team in our NYC HQ. As a MakeSpace SDR, you will manage a pipeline of both inbound and outbound leads to exceed aggressive Sales targets. This will include use of various sales playbooks and sales tools to convert qualified leads into satisfied MakeSpace customers. This is a stellar opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright and motivated sales professionals within a growing industry.
MakeSpace is a venture-backed startup redefining the storage offering. The $34B storage industry is ripe for disruption: antiquated business practices, nefarious pricing and a truly horrific customer experience. MakeSpace is quickly overtaking the category with rapid growth in New York, Chicago, DC and Los Angeles. Our business provides truly customer-centric offering and fair pricing, powered by advanced technology and modern business practices. With this exceptional consumer product and strong business framework, we have massive opportunity to scale and grow.
Our team is made up of sales, marketing and brand folks from a diverse set of backgrounds. What we have in common is that we are smart, hardworking, analytical, as well as creative, fun-loving, and collaborative. We like to drive sales, but moreover we trust one another’s judgement and are hungry to learn. This is a great place to build and advance your career, and an exciting time to do so.
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on inbound customer inquiries & prospecting for new business.
- Properly qualify customers throughout the Sales cycle to ensure a proper fit with the MakeSpace offering.
- Consistently exceed weekly & monthly sales targets
- Work alongside a team of other SDR’s to achieve group goals and contribute to team development.
- Bachelor’s degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- At least 1-year of relevant Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of performance in prior roles
- Proven success presenting a value proposition
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Unwavering desire to exceed performance targets
- Solutions oriented approach to problem-solving
- High level of outbound activity
- Proper qualification of prospects
- Effective conversion of qualified leads
- Consistent performance against weekly & monthly Sales targets
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- The opportunity to become a Permanent employee with a full benefits package
- Weekly Company lunches
- Team happy hours, events, and social clubs
- The chance to join a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.