Makeship was founded in 2018 to empower creators of all sizes to rapidly launch products that matter to their fans. We are bringing A-list celebrity level product launches through a community-powered platform. Each product gets 21 days to be funded by the community before we produce and ship to fans. We put our brand behind every product and guarantee the quality and source everything ethically. By 2023 we aim to become a carbon-neutral company. We're a profitable company and we grew 1000% in 2020 by running campaigns with 200+ creators.
We are looking for someone who has a knack for developing long lasting relationships with customers, is up do date on the latest and greatest content creators/ content creation platforms, and can manage their own sales pipeline from prospecting to close. In this role you will be to expected to partner with content creators and talent agencies all over the world, helping them create one of a kind products for their fans! You will also be joining one of Canada's fastest growing start-up companies!
Why this role?
- Own the full sales cycle. Unlike other sales roles, you get to own the whole sales process from prospecting to closing 6-figure clients.
- Work directly with the largest content creators in the world. You are the first contact point between our platform and the people making content on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and other platforms.
- Work in a growing market. The influencer industry is rapidly expanding with new creators exploding on a weekly basis.
- Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators. We are planning to work with over 200 this year. This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
So, what will you do at Makeship as a Partnerships Developer?
- Identify potential clients through content platforms like youtube, twitch, tiktok and others
- Target and communicate with the creators to establish relationships and launch product campaigns
- Learn and follow Makeship’s sales processes and identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate and follow-up on our existing pipeline of opportunities
- Take ownership of your sales cycle, from initial content to signing
- Work with a team of designers who will send renders and samples of products to negotiate contracts with clients
This might be for you if...
- You have quota carrying experience in a full cycle sales role, with a track record of success
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience directly managing content creators/influencers, or working with them in a partnership capacity
- An interest in the content creation space (you love social media personalities!)
- Entrepreneurial - you take ownership over your work and view it as more than a job
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent speaker, presenter and problem solver
- What benefits can I expect?
- Extended health benefits (dental, vision, etc.)
- Any equipment that you need
- Full Remote work
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth